Monday, February 12, 2024

Daily Devotion: How A Person Can Be Genuinely Saved (2 of 2) by J.E. Smith


Bible Reading: John 3:29-36 KJV 

Key Verse:  "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."
- John 3:36 KJV

God determined the price of sin, which was a perfect, sinless sacrifice. God then gave us His own Son to pay the price that we couldn't pay. Jesus paid the price for your sin when He shed his blood, died on the cross and arose on the third day.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died FOR US." - Romans 5:8
"BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." - Acts 16:31
"He that BELIEVETH on him is not condemned." - John 3:18
"He that BELIEVETH on the Son HATH everlasting life." - John 3:36

You must first believe in your heart before you can call upon Him. 

Believe That Jesus Died For You and Trust Him to Save You

Ask in prayer, "Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. Forgive me Lord for my past sins. I surrender my life to you as my Lord and Savior. Create within me a clean heart and save me. Thank you Lord for saving me. Amen."

After trusting Jesus Christ, and accepting Him as your Lord and Savior, you are now saved and a servant of the most-high. Next, you should publicly confess Him before men, and then present yourself for believer's baptism by immersion as an act of obedience and identification with Christ.


Are you Saved?  - Previous | Next

Daily Devotion: Prophecies Fulfilled Part 1 of 3 by J.E. Smith

Bible Reading: 2 Peter 1:14-21 KJV   Key Verse:  " For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spak...